5 Things to Know About Automobile Insurance
- In Ontario you are legally required to carry a minimum of $200,000 of third party liability coverage. For those of you who don’t know what that means, third party liability coverage protects you if someone is injured, killed or their property is damaged in an automobile accident.
- Vehicle insurance covers claims that could result in lawsuits against you.
- Your insurance protects your well-being and livelihood in the event of an accident where you are injured. This part of the policy is called Statutory Accident Benefits, and it pays for income replacement, caregiver, dependent care, attendant care, medical rehabilitation and death/funeral benefits.
- Covering your own vehicle is an additional coverage that you can purchase to cover repair or replacement.. You can also purchase coverage for rental reimbursements.
- If you have a business fleet of vehicles, we can develop an automobile policy to suit those needs as well.
Come in and see our team, so we can get you set up with the automobile insurance you need.