Flooding can happen very quickly, sometimes without much warning. Are you prepared how to handle such an event; before, during and after?
In addition to insuring your home, Beyond Insurance Brokers Inc. is committed to helping you and your loved ones stay safe when disaster strikes. If you would like more information on developing a family emergency plan or building a disaster supply kit, please contact us at 905-666-7600 today.
Half of all Canadian travellers will experience health problems when travelling to another country.
If you’re heading abroad, contact Beyond Insurance Brokers Inc. today at 905-666-7600 to learn more about all of our insurance solutions for all of your travel needs.
|Rules & Regulations:
· You must be a current client of Beyond Insurance Brokers Inc or Beyond Insurance Windsor
· The person that you have referred must tell us that you did so to be entered into the draw – if you are not sure give us a call.
· The more people you refer the greater chance you have to win. 1 referral = 1 entry into the draw.
· All participants and referrals must reside in Ontario and be a minimum of 18 years of age.
· The referral must be a new client to Beyond Insurance Broker or Beyond Insurance Brokers Windsor
November ~ Home Matters
Tips for Loss Prevention
Did You Know? In spite of the ambiance and relaxation that a fireplace provides, there are also inherent fire dangers. To combat the risk of fire or inhalation of dangerous carbon monoxide (CO) gas, it is important for you to make chimney maintenance part of your home loss prevention plan.
The following are some easy tips to consider: Continue Reading…